This seven minute ritual draws upon the Circle, rune of the self, from Womanrunes and the cut-your-own expansions for #30DaysofGoddess daily practice.
Questions to consider:
- What happens when you lean into expansiveness?
- What happens when you accept the invitation to let things go and step through new doorways?
- How are you taking care of yourself?
- What does your self care look like?
- Do you need to come back home to the self, come back home to center? (how do you do that?)
- What is your deepest wish? What if you pause to listen? What if you let it come true?
You do need to take care of yourself. You matter.
This is your life. It is most precious to you. It needs to have space for you in it.
Come back to center, the wholeness of the self, and from there you may radiate outward with strength.
May you care for yourself well and wisely. May you listen to the deepest wishes of your own heart. May you remember that wholeness is always a truth of being.