February 1 is Brigid’s Day. It is associated with the Irish goddess Brigid, the Catholic feast day of St. Brigid, and the pagan festival of Imbolc. In all its iterations, this holiday is associated with mother’s milk, new babies, and nursing young. It is also associated with the planting of new seeds and the incubation of new ideas. It was on this day in 2014 that Brigid’s Grove was born. In order to celebrate, we’ve got all kinds of exciting things prepared for a “Customer Love Day” (one of Leonie Dawson’s concepts—a time to shower love upon our customers, fans, and members of the Creative Spirit Circle!)
Offers good January 30-February 1!
- Free “Brigid’s Day Ritual Kit” with a house blessing ceremony, Brigid’s Prayer bookmark, special dessert recipe, and more (make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter, because your kit will be delivered via that mailing list on January 31st)
- The Seed Womanrunes layout especially for this season
- 20% discount on purchases from our Etsy shop with code “BRIGID.”
- 99cent deal on our digital Ritual Recipe Kit. This was our first ever publication, originally released as our business kick-off February 1, 2014. It guides you through creation of Maiden, Mother, and Sagewoman ceremonies and is a great value for a little book.
- Free Womanspirit Wisdom 21 day mini class beginning February 1
- Tree of Life pendant, book, and tiny goddess charm giveaways on Instagram and Facebook all day.
- Seasonal meditations mini book
Membership in the Creative Spirit Circle is FREE and packed with beautiful, bountiful resources, including a free Womanrunes e-course, Womanspirit Wisdom mini-course, weekly virtual circles in our Facebook group, Red Tent resources, blessing posters and mandalas, access to Divine Imperfections sculptures at 50% off, and your monthly Creative Spirit Circle Journal filled with resources such as ceremony outlines, book recommendations, articles, sneak peeks, and special freebies.