Daily practice offers us a chance
to step into our own perfection,
to steep in the sacred
and to be enfolded by love.
Welcome to September!
Things to consider this month:
- How do you experience a sense of true presence? Where does it register in your body? What do you feel?
- How do you extend your awareness out from the slender margins and into the center of your days?
- What is your relationship like with magic in your life?
- What are you experiencing with daily practice?
“It is very important to go out alone, to sit under a tree—not with a book, not with a companion, but by yourself—and observe the falling of a leaf, hear the lapping of the water, the fishermen’s song, watch the flight of a bird, and of your own thoughts as they chase each other across the space of your mind. If you are able to be alone and watch these things, then you will discover extraordinary riches which no government can tax, no human agency can corrupt, and which can never be destroyed.” –Jiddu Krishnamurti
This month’s #30DaysofGoddess resources:
#30DaysofGoddess Practice homepage
September practice update Public post
Goddess Magic community additions
- 600 Days of Goddess!
- Fall Logbook additions
- Five minute ritual: dancing with your power