These articles and resources have all been shared within the last week in our Facebook Circle. I collated them here for people who may have missed them. Please note that not all of these will speak to your or to your interests and experiences, nor do they represent the overall perspectives/experiences of the group itself, since we are a diverse collection of people. Take what works for you and leave the rest! 🙂
- Our own Samhain newsletter with an October Magic packet is here.
- Article: Here’s How To Celebrate The Halloween Season Like An Actual Witch
- Resource: Samhain: Ancient and Modern
- Course: Nourished Autumn free mini course from Kimberly Moore
- Podcast: Embodied Way Podcast
- Music: The Unspoken Tales and Songs for the Waning Year
- Conference: Emerging Women Live conference (one of our CSC members was there in person and recommended a number of the speakers, which were livestreamed and available at this link).
- Awesome review of Womanrunes on Patheos: “If I were stranded on an island and could only have one divination tool, I’d pick Womanrunes…”
From the Embodied Way Podcast, this powerful quote was shared:
“Reclaiming ‘witch’ cannot really be done without reclaiming women’s power in general. Witches . . . take pride in women’s power. They are not beholden, they are independent in their power. They don’t have to ask their father or their brother or their husband, or son what they should do. Witches are the power within themselves.
Feel free to join our Circle here. It is free and fabulous. There is an online classroom, a Facebook group, and a monthly journal. 🙂