These articles and resources have all been shared within the last week in our Facebook Circle. I collated them here for people who may have missed them. Please note that not all of these will speak to your or to your interests and experiences, nor do they represent the overall perspectives/experiences of the group itself, since we are a diverse collection of people. Take what works for you and leave the rest! 🙂
- I was honored to be a guest presenter/priestess for the upcoming Feast of the Sacred Waters telesummit, hosted by Motherhouse of the Goddess and Kimberly Moore. Free registration is still open here.
- The Dynamic Dance of Ritual article/reflection
- Small Steps and Personal Retreats ritual/article
- Are you connected to the “Find a Women’s Circle” app yet? Not only does it have a searchable database of local women’s circles and events, Karen also writes an interesting blog with lots of content about rituals, ceremonies, women, etc.
- 8,000 year old goddess statue (Note: I love being part of this lineage of goddess-creatrixes through time!)
- Whispering to Hurricanes: prayers for the water from Shiloh Sophia
- Ancestor Fortnight practice
We added more of the wooden moon pendants back to the shop at last and we have wooden goddesses and a few pentacles too. The gypsum Cerridwen and Athenas are finally back as well! (These are two of the only goddesses we regularly carry that we don’t make, but order instead.) And, I created some little altar kits using pretty copper offering bowls.