Goddess Magic Circle
Need some magic in your life?
Want a sacred space in which to create it?
Want your path witnessed into being?
Looking for the accountability and alchemy of a sacred circle?
Then claim your place! The spring section of our powerfully co-created circle experience brings together our interests in goddess spirituality, practical priestessing, and natural magic. We’ve called the circle and there is room for you! (Get all three months for only $60!)
This is a guided journey.
I create the container, hold space, and offer structure.
The group provides a sense of accountability, connection, and sisterhood.
This is both a solitary experience in personal ritual and growth and a group experience. However, the circle’s work is at its core non-virtual. It is undertaken by you in the context of your own life journey.
This is not really a “virtual circle” (though it is worldwide and online!) and it is not a training, but it is instead a co-creative endeavor in personal ceremony, magic, and sisterhood. It is appropriate and open to people at any level of experience, from novice to experienced, as long as they have an interest in goddess/feminist spirituality. The container can hold it all!
What I bring to the Circle:
- Ritual outline packets and detailed plans for your own personal ceremonies
- Simple weekly virtual circles online
- Discussion topics
- Journal prompts
- Energy and space holding
What you bring to the Circle:
- Showing up
- Ability to share and respond
- Own experiences, practices, ideas, and sharing
- Experience—whether brand new or 30 years of personal or group practice.
What we create together:
How it works:
- I send a lesson with exercises, experiences, and assignments at the beginning of the month.
- You do your own work over the next weeks accompanied by short, inspiring, encouraging additional content posted each week as well as the private sanctuary of our companion facebook circle.
- Each Sunday we have an asynchronous virtual circle online.
- We will process and share together via Facebook circle, after having engaged in personal ritual, ceremony, or practice, and then sharing your experiences with the group.
- The texture, shape, and “flavor” of the Circle is organic and evolves with time, practice, connection, and engagement, so the months and weeks may vary from one another
Each month will include:
This is not:
- A class
- A hierarchy where one person is “handing down” wisdom
- an automated course that I’ve created and released–it will emerge from what we create together! I do not plan the experiences for this Circle in advance, it emerges as we continue to work together.
- a mutual learning, collaborative, shared experience.
- alive, living, experiential, dynamic, evolving, and practical.
I am not a “sage on the stage,” but a companion midwife to your own wisdom. I am gifted at creating sacred containers as well as weaving together related elements and connecting the pieces, but I will be learning, and creating, and exploring along with you.
I welcome you to join us!
Register now via Mystery School of the Goddess
About Your Guide:
Molly has been “gathering the women” to circle, sing, celebrate, and share since 2008. She plans and facilitates women’s circles, seasonal retreats and rituals, mother-daughter circles, family ceremonies, and red tent circles in rural Missouri and teaches online courses in Red Tent facilitation and Practical Priestessing. She is a priestess who holds MSW and M.Div degrees and recently finished her dissertation about contemporary priestessing in the U.S. Molly and her husband Mark co-create original goddess sculptures, ceremony kits, and jewelry at Brigid’s Grove. Molly is the author of Womanrunes, Earthprayer, and The Red Tent Resource Kit. She writes about thealogy, nature, practical priestessing, and the goddess at Brigid’s Grove and on her Woodspriestess blog.
This!!! How exciting! I’m in!!!
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been working my way through Ariadne’s Thread on my own, which has been going ok, but I’m lacking the insight i’d get from interaction.
Yay! Welcome! 🙂