Feel yourself opening to
and welcoming the expansive,
becoming it yourself,
taking up space
in your very own life,
until you become part
of the field of possibility,
where doors fling open
and windows widen
and limits fade
and everything spreads out before you.
You have a map in your feet
and a compass in your heart
and trust in your bones.
Welcome to November!
#30DaysofGoddess is about making a space for magic and crafting a more magical life, one with more connection, more joy, more delight, and more wholeness.
This month we explore expansiveness and possibility.
Things to consider this month:
- How might you make a larger margin for magic?
- What do you need in order to hold the margins?
- Do you hurry to fill up empty space with more busy-ness?
- What would happen if you leaned into expansiveness and let yourself be?
- What are your life insights, what are you re-remembering?
- How might you allow expansiveness guide you?
This month’s #30DaysofGoddess resources:
- #30DaysofGoddess Practice homepage
- Public post (includes 20 minute video and new printable sampler pack)
- Goddess Magic community additions
- November newsletter
- November prayerbooks in the shop!
- NEW! Multiple volumes of our pocket-sized anytime use mini prayerbooks are ready too!
- My new book of poems: In the Temple of the Ordinary is available! (launch party is on November 18th)
- cut-your-own expansion cards for October AND November in one.
- Reminder: if you are new to #30DaysofGoddess, there is a 101 series available for you here.
- Practice homepage with embedded videos, resources, and more.
May we be alert for magic
in all of the ordinary
and unexpected corners of our lives.
May we tend our faith
with wild hearts and open eyes.
May we know devotion with purpose,
action with intention,
and the abiding strength of abundant love.
Happy November! I’m so glad you’re here!