This week’s mini ritual draws upon the Serpent from Womanrunes with a little assistance from the Moon and Star again. Also, we use the daily practice deck and companion resources for #30DaysofGoddess.
Something I should have said about the rune is the “shattering” could be seen as breaking forth/breaking free. What wants to break forth?
Questions to consider:
- What is awakening in you?
- What changes do you sense?
- What is waiting to emerge?
- What is rising up from within that needs your faith?
- How can faith support you in your awakening, your emergence?
- How might your heart lead you?
May you make space for delight. May you share your resources. May you lead with care and compassion. May you listen to what wants to awaken.
- Starter kit with printable card sets
- #30DaysofGoddess daily practice homepage
- Goddess Magic community
- This week’s newsletter
- Womanrunes deck and daily practice companion deck