This Week at Brigid’s Grove: Daddy Blessing Kits, New Sculptures, and Gathering the Women

I just love knowing the women are preparing to gather! Red Tent kits have been making the journey to several countries for the upcoming Red Tent Initiation. This photo is a repost from @theeverydayshero as she gets ready to participate!

We cast the first few sculptures in our new Centered Mama series. Turning inward as she prepares to welcome her new baby, this mama sculpture is reflective, contemplative, and intensely bonded. She takes the “time out” needed from a busy life to rest in the sunshine, hands on her belly, marveling at the miracle and basking in love. She is ready for the “might of creation” to move through her and to greet her baby with joy… il_570xN.819369866_3746We added some Father Blessing mini kits:

And, we finally added our first full-size, comprehensive Mother Blessing Kit. These have been in the works for a long time, but one of the things that we’ve learned in business is that the idea is only 1% of what is required! (the other 99% is actually doing it!)

Mother Blessing Complete Facilitator's Kit (complete ceremony guide & resource lot: birth goddess sculpture, tree of life pendant, and more)Tomorrow we will be at MamaFest in Rolla. I hope to have a lot of new photos to share!

We’re also excited to help sponsor a local Women in the Wild Inspired photo shoot for breastfeeding mothers! It is coming up in October and pre-registrations will begin tomorrow at MamaFest.


I’ve been hard at work on our August newsletter, which features a set of printable birth altar posters!

In case you missed it:

New Program Announcement: Divination Practicum for Women – Brigid’s Grove.

Quick update edition of the Brigid’s Grove newsletter for August is here.

Sign up for the Brigid’s Grove Newsletter for resources, monthly freebies, + art and workshop announcements.

Leave a Reply