Are you ready to gather the women AND the daughters?
It is time to raise up the Pink Tent!
This unique online workshop provides you with tools and resources to create your own Pink Tent Circles in your community. Pink Tents are multi-age, multifaith circles open to women and girls of all ages. Learn how to organize, plan, and guide these powerful experiences with practical tips, guidelines, bountiful resources, and sacred, mindful exploration.
This unique course is designed to provide you with everything you need to begin facilitating Pink Tent Circles in your local community.You will be personally supported by Molly as you take this journey as she creates the sacred container and offers practical steps for your process to unfold.
We will weave a sacred experience together and then you will carry this powerful work out into your own circle.
In this class you will receive:
- templates and outlines for your own circle
- planning worksheets
- recordings and handouts of songs to enjoy
- a healing meditation to benefit from personally and then to share with others
- supportive materials to create your own empowerment poster activity for your Pink Tent
- practical suggestions on working effectively with a multi-age circle
- discussion questions
- journaling exercises and mini book
- Pink Tent manual (pdf)
- discounted access to a Pink Tent supply package
- a discount coupon for enrollment in our comprehensive Red Tent Initiation or Practical Priestessing programs
Plus, live interaction, support, and feedback!
This is a self-study course with ongoing enrollment. Raise up your own unique, creative, innovative, and power-FULL Pink Tent with the interaction, feedback, guidance, support, and personal engagement offered through this course. Women from all over the world are enrolled in the workshop and you are welcome to network and share information with one another.
Why “Pink Tent”? Because pink is a color that will mature and ripen into red and these circles are rooted in my work with Red Tent Circles and Womanspirit Priestessing.
“Let us initiate our daughters into the beauty and mystery of being strong and confident women…” –Barbara Harper
Registration available via our course platform on Mystery School of the Goddess: Sign Up for Pink Tent Rising: Mother-Daughter Circle Facilitation Workshop
If you live in the Rolla, Missouri area, you are welcome to come to our in-person Pink Tent Circles, which are free and open to women and girls of any age who would like to participate. Please join the Rolla Red Tent Facebook group for schedule and details.